- “The remarkable, unfathomable ignorance of Debbie Wasserman Schultz” by Glenn Greenwald
- “Kill lists? Dems don’t wanna know” by David Sirota
- “Obama moves to make the War on Terror permanent” by Glenn Greenwald
- “Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will” by nytrash
It’s worthwhile to note how the headline of the nytrash article balances the subjective “test of principles” versus the objective “secret kill list.” The URL emphasizes “leadership” (ie. authoritarianism). It also cites the endless “war on al qaeda” (ie. new cold war) in order to justify violence and to promote fear of a foreign enemy who might not even be on the secret kill list.
- Occupy’s liberation from liberalism: the real meaning of May Day
- Big Picture: May Day 2012 Worldwide [PHOTOS]
- LA’s Black Bloc kept May Day march moving
- Occupy, Black Bloc, And The Need For Diversity In The Tactics of Dissent
- Federal Judge Threatens Sanctions Against Oakland Police For ‘Military-Type Response’ To Occupy Protests
- New Police Strategy in New York – Sexual Assault Against Peaceful Protestors
- Puget Sound Smashy Smashy
- Bored With Occupy and Inequality: Class issues fade along with protest coverage
- Did Jamie Dimon Just Agree with Occupy Wall Street?
- Barack Obama Hereby Declares May 1 “Loyalty Day”
The revolution WILL NOT be televised yall….
- We came. We saw. He died! LOL
- Lesley Stahl (on U.S. sanctions against Iraq): We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?
Sec. of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.
Keep going for the full film.